Wiki Targeted (Entertainment)
Do you like this video?
FBI Agent Seeley Booth needs forensic anthropologist Dr. Temperance Brennan's help to solve the case of a decomposed body found in a pond in Arlington National Cemetery. She agrees to help if she is a full partner in the case.
- Main article: Pilot/Characters
- Temperance Brennan - Emily Deschanel
- Seeley Booth - David Boreanaz
- Jack Hodgins - T.J. Thyne
- Angela Montenegro - Michaela Conlin
- Zack Addy - Eric Millegan
- Daniel Goodman - Jonathan Adams
- Sam Cullen - John M. Jackson
- Bennet Gibson - Dave Roberson
- Oliver Laurier - Chris Conner
- Agent Patrick Furst - John Sterling Carter
- Alan Bethlehem - Larry Poindexter
- Ken Thompson - Sam Trammell
- Ted Eller - Tyrees Allen
- Sharon Eller - Bonita Friedericy
- Peter St.James - Dominic Fumusa
- Cleo Louise Eller - Naja Hill
- Mrs. Bethlehem - Katherine Ann McGregor
- Uniformed Security - Damian T. Raven
- Homeland Security - Dave Roberson
- Customs Agent - Marilyn Sue Perry
- Airport Clerk - Billy Briggs
- FBI Agent #1 - Yun Choi
- FBI Agent #2 - Jeff Witzke
- Reverend - Charles Janasz
- Broken Bridge by Daughter Darling (Brennan falls asleep piecing together bone fragments to form the skull – US version.)
- Collide by Howie Day (Brennan falls asleep piecing together bone fragments to form the skull – international version.)
- Pain on Pain by Feeder (Brennan tells Angela that her most meaningful relationships are with dead people.)
- Gone by Thirteen Senses (Cleo's Funeral.)
- Dr. Temperance Brennan, Special Agent Seeley Booth, Dr. Jack Hodgins, Angela Montenegro, Zack Addy and Dr. Daniel Goodman are all introduced for the first time.
- Brennan makes reference to the next nearest anthropologist being in Montréal, Quebec. This is a reference to the character Temperance Brennan in the book series Bones, by Kathy Reichs, which the show is inspired by. Brennan in the novels is very different from the Brennan of the TV show. Brennan in the book is a forensic anthropologist from North Carolina who occasionally works in Montréal assisting with solving crime there. Brennan in this episode also asks Booth if he speaks French, in French. In both the book and the TV show, Brennan speaks conversational French fluently.
- The prop articles viewed by Booth weren't meant for high-definition display. They are clippings from The Washington Post from around the time of filming:
- The text from "Human Remains Found in Pond" is from "Making Globalization Work" by Sebastian Mallaby, Feb 28, 2005
- The text from "Body of An Unidentified Woman Found" is from "Martha Stewart To Leave Prison With New Image" by Frank Ahrens, Feb 28, 2005
- Booth refers to the characters of The X-Files in his remark, "We're Scully and Mulder", the investigating duo from the long-running television series.
- Booth refers to Zack as a "squint". "Squints" refers to how the lab assistants will solve a murder or look for a clue, even squinting their eyes sometimes to look.
- When Bones says a victim was of "mixed race," Angela asks, (while trying to reconstruct the facial image) "Lenny Kravitz or Vanessa Williams?" Lenny Kravitz shares Afro-American, Afro-Bahaimian, Russian-Jewish, and Eastern European ancestry.
- When Booth says, he needs to put all his ducks in a row before he can bring Bones out in the field with him.
- Brennan: "Angela, nothing Pete and I ever did was messy."
- Angela: "Then you weren't doing it right."
- Pilot summary from the archived official site of Bones
- "Bones" Pilot (2005) on The Internet Movie Database
- Bones: Pilot at TV.com
The Man in the S.U.V.
|Episodes: Season 1 · 2 · 3 · 4 · 5 · 6 · 7 · 8 · 9 · 10 · 11 · 12|
Characters: Season 1 · 2 · 3 · 4 · 5 · 6 · 7 · 8 · 9 · 10 · 11 · 12
Categories: Main Characters · Relationships