Jimmy 'Beaver' Bouvier is found strung up in the costume of his college mascot, an Otter. Booth and Bones must investigate whether he was dead beforehand or killed during a Middlesex University bonfire event. A possible motive is discovered from Beaver's fraternity brothers, who admit that Jimmy was running a side business and raking in the dough. Booth offers his brother help in finding a new job after he was dishonorably discharged from the Navy for actions related to saving Booth from the Gravedigger.
Main Cast Edit
- Temperance Brennan - Emily Deschanel
- Seeley Booth - David Boreanaz
- Jack Hodgins - T.J Thyne
- Angela Montenegro - Michaela Conlin
- Camille Saroyan - Tamara Taylor
- Lance Sweets - John Francis Daley
Intern of the Week Edit
- Arastoo Vaziri - Pej Vahdat
Guest Cast Edit
- Jared Booth - Brendan Fehr
- Molly Briggs - Jaimie Alexander
- Greg Harmalard - Nick Ballard
- Dean Vernon Warner - Rick Peters
- Robert Hooper - Edwin Hodge
- Sheriff Tina Mullins - Michael Hyatt
- Professor Marlene Twardosh - Lorna Raver
- Gary Bacon - Jonathan Chesner
- Eli Rounder - Ryan Pinkston
- Dalton Abbot - James Ellis
Featured Music Edit
"Time Lapse Lifeline" - Maria Taylor "By & By" - Natalie Walker "Save You" - Mathew Perryman Jones
- Bones: I think you'll find your missing medical school cadaver is over there.
- Booth: Where?
- Bones: Sitting on the bleachers. He hasn't moved since we got here.
- Cop: No, that's just campus security. They're always like that but I'll go check it out.
- Cam: Someone finally killed a mascot?
- Arastoo: I have never seen so many foreign objects in human remains. Arrows, marbles, jack, various coins and cutlery. My best guess is a nuclear explosion occurred just as the victim entered a 99 cent store.
- Angela: Well uh close. He was shot by a blunderbuss, pelted by an angry mob and then burned.
- Cam: Now that's what I call team spirit! (beat) I'm a wisecracking pathologist with a dark sense of humor.
- Bones: Sweets, stop psychoanalyzing frat life and just get on with the Beaver questions!
The exterior of Middlesex College is actually the exterior of the Shatford Library at Pasadena City College in California.
- Bones: Beaver, otter, cougar, this case is like a day at the zoo!
- Booth: A cougar is an older woman who prefers younger man.
- Booth: Have you ever heard of dine-and-dash? It's where you leave without paying the bill!
- Bones: Booth, no, that's stealing!
The Girl in the Mask
The Critic in the Cabernet
| Episodes: Season 1 · 2 · 3 · 4 · 5 · 6 · 7 · 8 · 9 · 10 · 11 · 12|
Characters: Season 1 · 2 · 3 · 4 · 5 · 6 · 7 · 8 · 9 · 10 · 11 · 12
Categories: Main Characters · Relationships