Three days before Christmas, Booth, Brennan and their team are sent to investigate the death of a Santa Claus impostor after his body was discovered in the sewer near a mall. The team discovers the man's legal name was Kristopher Kringle and was highly regarded in his profession while he worked for a local "Rent-A-Santa" business. Meanwhile, Brennan and Booth find themselves under a mistletoe, and Brennan decides to spend Christmas with her father, brother and his family.
Main Cast Edit
- Seeley Booth - David Boreanaz
- Temperance Brennan - Emily Deschanel
- Angela Montenegro - Michaela Conlin
- Zack Addy - Eric Millegan
- Camille Saroyan - Tamara Taylor
- Jack Hodgins - T.J Thyne
- Lance Sweets - John Francis Daley
- Russ Brennan - Loren Dean
- Max Keenan - Ryan O'Neal
- Caroline Julian - Patricia Belcher
- Parker Booth - Ty Pantiz
- Santa Jeff Mantell - David DeLuise
- Dale Owens - Reginald VelJohnson
- Santa Fred Spivak - Ernie Grunwald
- Santa Larry - Donovan Scott
- Ralph Harley - David Doty
- Marty Moussa - David Ackert
- Amy Hollister - Bess Wohl
- Hayley Hollister - Skye Arens
- Emma Hollister - Antonia Fuller
- "Santa Claus is Coming to Town" - Sugarcult
- "Holly, Jolly Christmas" - Burl Ives
- "Santa Claus is Comin' to Town" - Peggy Lee
- John Francis Daley receives a main credit.
- Booth and Brennan's first on screen kiss.
- Temperance's gum is originally white. After Booth and Temperance kiss, Booth thanks Brennan for the gum, but his gum is blue.
- When speaking to Miss Julian, Brennan makes a comment that blackmail is unethical. However, Brennan herself blackmailed Booth in the first episode without hesitation.
- For some reason (likely a script error), prior to the first commercial break, Booth was entirely committed to believing the victim was the 'real' Santa, while Brennan was adamantly a nonbeliever. However, after the break, speaking to the victim's landlord, Booth is the nonbeliever and Brennan is joyfully following along with the guise of the 'real' Santa being their victim.
- The security guard, Marty Moussa, is identified as an Egyptian. He says that he's Coptic, and they celebrate Christmas. It is true that Copts observe Christmas, but they use the Orthodox calendar and many Orthodox Christians actually celebrate Christmas on January 7 rather than December 25. A minority of Copts, however, are Catholic, and they follow the Roman Catholic calendar. It is likely that Moussa is Coptic Catholic.
Brennan: Was that enough steam boats?
Caroline: Plenty - a whole flotilla...
Booth: I don't know what that means, but ... uhh ... Merry Christmas!
The Knight on the Grid
The Man in the Mud
| Episodes: Season 1 · 2 · 3 · 4 · 5 · 6 · 7 · 8 · 9 · 10 · 11 · 12|
Characters: Season 1 · 2 · 3 · 4 · 5 · 6 · 7 · 8 · 9 · 10 · 11 · 12
Categories: Main Characters · Relationships