Booth and Brennan are called to investigate a decomposed body found on the grounds of a defunct VA hospital. The body, belonging to the founder of an organic supermarket chain, was indicated by its unusually high temperature to have been incinerated. The team discovers a double homicide when flesh from another body is found, which turns out to have belonged to the first victim's daughter. Meanwhile, the FBI forces Booth and Brennan to undergo psychiatric counseling with Dr. Lance Sweets.
- Temperance Brennan - Emily Deschanel
- Seeley Booth - David Boreanaz
- Jack Hodgins - T.J Thyne
- Angela Montenegro - Michaela Conlin
- Zack Addy - Eric Millegan
- Camille Saroyan - Tamara Taylor
- Kat Curtis - Erin Chambers
- Charlie Rogan - Robert Blesse
- Elizabeth Harding - Beth Grant
- Noel Liftin - Scoot McNairy
- Gavin Lee - Gill Gayle
- Margie Curtis - Denise Crosby
- Andrew Harding - Christopher Darga
- Lyndon Page - Cameron Watson
- Clay Ansley - Darren O'Hare
- Tim Peck - Derwin Jordan
- FBI Forensic Tech - Burnadean Jones
- Security Guard - Joe Davis (uncredited)
- Dr. Lance Sweets is introduced.
- The title of this episode is referenced in Season 6 Episode 20 by Hodgins.
- The German cannibal mentioned by Zack and Hodgins is most likely a reference to Armin Meiwes.
Booth: No way.
Death in the Saddle
Mummy in the Maze
|Episodes: Season 1 · 2 · 3 · 4 · 5 · 6 · 7 · 8 · 9 · 10 · 11 · 12|
Characters: Season 1 · 2 · 3 · 4 · 5 · 6 · 7 · 8 · 9 · 10 · 11 · 12
Categories: Main Characters · Relationships