Brennan's father, Max, goes on trial for the alleged murder of FBI Deputy Director Robert Kirby, requiring everyone on the Jeffersonian team but Brennan to testify for the prosecution. Brennan, the forensics advisor for the defense, pleas with her brother Russ, that their father is innocent.
- Seeley Booth - David Boreanaz
- Temperance Brennan - Emily Deschanel
- Angela Montenegro - Michaela Conlin
- Zack Addy - Eric Millegan
- Camille Saroyan - Tamara Taylor
- Jack Hodgins - T.J Thyne
- Lance Sweets - John Francis Daley
- Caroline Julian - Patricia Belcher
- Russ Brennan - Loren Dean
- Matthew Brennan - Ryan O'Neil
- Clark Edison - Eugene Byrd
- David Barron - Ernie Hudson
- Judge Marcus Haddoes - George Wyner
- Court Services Officer - Preston James Hillier
- Patty - Kimberly Evan
- Bella Lazzeri - Tatiana Piccone
- "Fountain" - Sarah Lov
- In a twisted sense of irony, the statement about Bones being able to murder was proven in the following episode, when she shot Pam in the throat with Booth's gun after she had shot.
- This is the last appearance of Russ Brennan.
- Booth: "OK. You're not Dr. Brennan today; you're Temperance".
Brennan: "I don't know what that means".
- Max': Oh, he's a full-grown scientist?
Clark: I shave, sir. I have a driver's license. I've won a couple fist fights. I've saved a life. I've lain with women. I've been hustled at pool. I've defied my father's wishes. I have broken hearts and I have been heartbroken. So, by all the markers of this society, I am a grown man.
Max: Oh. You've "lain with women"?
Russ: Is he gonna talk like that at Dad's trial?
- Sweets (on the stand starting his testimony): I obtained my undergraduate psych degree from the University of Toronto, Masters Degree in Abnormal Psychology from Temple University and my Doctorates in Clinical Psychology and Behavioral Analysis at Columbia University.
Booth (whispering to Brennan): Doctorates? As in more than one?
Sweets: I won simultaneous Fulbright and Rhodes scholarships to write my book, "The Art of Evolutional Profiling"-
Brennan (whispering to Booth): More than one scholarship too. Sweets: Which is what brought me to my current posting at the FBI.
Booth (whispering to Brennan): No wonder Dr. Geeks can never hang on to a girlfriend.
Sweets: There I do partners therapy and psychological profiling.
Brennan (whispering to Booth): It's Dr. Sweets.
Booth (whispering to Brennan): I know, Bones. I was just saying..Dr. Geeks as in geeks.
Sweets: Do you require a list of my scholarly publications?
Barron: The defense stipulates that Dr. Sweets is a qualified expert witness, despite the fact that he looks like a high school volleyball player.
Booth (whispering to Brennan): Meet Dr. Geeks.
The Baby in the Bough
The Wannabe in the Weeds
|Episodes: Season 1 · 2 · 3 · 4 · 5 · 6 · 7 · 8 · 9 · 10 · 11 · 12|
Characters: Season 1 · 2 · 3 · 4 · 5 · 6 · 7 · 8 · 9 · 10 · 11 · 12
Categories: Main Characters · Relationships