Summary[edit | edit source]
Booth and Brennan's wedding is finally here, but a murder and family conspire to ruin the event. A body discovered while the wedding rehearsal takes place threatens to split Brennan's attention from the wedding, so Cam and Angela do their best to keep it from her until the case requires all of the team. Meanwhile, Max comes to town for the wedding, but the bag full of money he brings with him seems to indicate he has other duties than walking the bride down the aisle.
Cast[edit | edit source]
Main Cast[edit | edit source]
- Temperance Brennan - Emily Deschanel
- Seeley Booth - David Boreanaz
- Jack Hodgins - T.J Thyne
- Angela Montenegro - Michaela Conlin
- Camille Saroyan - Tamara Taylor
- Lance Sweets - John Francis Daley
Intern of the week[edit | edit source]
- Clark Edison - Eugene Byrd
- Arastoo Vaziri - Pej Vahdat
- Colin Fisher - Joel David Moore
- Wendell Bray - Michael Grant Terry
- Daisy Wick - Carla Gallo
- Oliver Wells - Brian Klugman
Guest Cast[edit | edit source]
- Parker Booth - Ty Panitz
- Max Keenan - Ryan O'Neal
- Aldo Clemens - Mather Zickel
- Avalon Harmonia - Cyndi Lauper
- Caroline Julian - Patricia Belcher
- Hank Booth - Ralph Waite
- Marianne Booth - Joanna Cassidy
- Father Harrow - David Hornsby
- Nancy Handelman - Juliette B. Reis
Notes[edit | edit source]
- When looking through the Bridal catalog in last season finale, Bones states that she will not wear a white gown. However, her dress is white.
- The actor who plays the priest in the beginning of this episode is David Hornsby, Emily Deschanel's real life husband.
- Avalon Harmonia sings "At Last" at the wedding. Avalon is played by famous singer Cyndi Lauper who recorded a cover version of the song for her 2003 album of the same name.
- There is no mention of why Jared Booth and Russ Brennan aren't at their siblings' wedding.
Quotes[edit | edit source]
- Colin Fisher: Death by Clarinet. That would be awesome.
- Aldo Clemens: And now Temperance, will you be speaking from the heart as well?
Bones': No, I will be speaking from my mouth
- Dr. Temperance 'Bones' Brennan: [Kisses Booth] Oh, I am sorry! Am I allowed to kiss him now?
Father Harrow: It's really just a rehearsal, Dr. Brennan.
Dr. Temperance 'Bones' Brennan: Because we are sleeping together. Sleeping of course is euphuism for sex
Special Agent Seeley Booth: No! I am really sorry, Father
Dr. Temperance 'Bones' Brennan: You don't have to apologize, Booth! It's not like he is going to be jealous!
- Dr. Temperance 'Bones' Brennan: Fabric-wise it looks like the victim died in the 70's
Dr. Jack Hodgins: 1979 to be precise
Dr. Temperance 'Bones' Brennan: That's impossible to know at this stage
Dr. Jack Hodgins: No, it's not. A cicada was caught in her sleeve. They only emerge once every 17 years, meaning our victim was killed in 1979. Or I guess 1945, or 1962, 1996.
Dr. Camille Saroyan: Okay, we get the point! 1979 it is
- Dr. Jack Hodgins: Maybe that acid-free sleeve she was carrying did contain something important, like the letter that Nixon wrote confirming the presence of aliens!
- Special Agent Seeley Booth: Come on Aldo, will you just cut me some slack here?
Aldo Clemens: Okay, I'm jealous! What you and Temperance have is the reason we draw breath! If you screw this up Booth and it will be worse than any hell God can dream up for you!
Max Keenan: I agree! I'm Max. I'm Tempe's father. This guy, he thinks that I am still a crook
Aldo Clemens: Aldo. He still thinks that I am a priest
- Dr. Temperance 'Bones' Brennan: Angela told me not to touch anything, so can you pick up rib 5?
Dr. Clark Edison: Two minutes with you and I am back being an intern!
Featured Music[edit | edit source]
- I Will Wait by Sad Robot (In the video promo 9x06)
- At Last by Cyndi Lauper (sang as Avalon Harmonia at Booth and Brennan's wedding)